
Supplies needed:
Tube of choice
I am using Jennifer Jenesko you can purchase HERE
Scrap kit :
Beautiful Scrap kit, I used is a PTU kit called
Winter Sparkle By Flerg
Tube of choice
I am using Jennifer Jenesko you can purchase HERE
Scrap kit :
Beautiful Scrap kit, I used is a PTU kit called
Winter Sparkle By Flerg
Mask:
Zuzzanna Mask60 Here
sno_ani02 found here.
Filters Used:
Eye Candy 5 Impact Perspective Shadow
Eye Candy 5 Nature Snow Drift
Fonts :
Of choice - I used Flakes.
Ok lets get started:
New Image 556x556
Flood fill with white
Open a paper of choice
Open mask, right click on paper layer,
New Mask, From Image, Source Luminance,
Checked Invert Mask Data ok.
Merge Group
Open branch resize 30 and 50 position to desired location.
Duplicate mirror, duplicate flip, duplicate mirror
Apply
Eye Candy 5 Nature – Snow Drift Settings
Text 100 pts – Light Dusting to each branch
Drop shadow of choice
Open and resize Flergs_WS_Swirl2B_Cluster
Position to left top, duplicate mirror, merge down,
Duplicate flip. Re-color to match your tube
Add drop shadow of choice.
Open and resize element of choice.
I used Flergs_WS_Ornament2C and, Flergs_WS_Snowflake1
I re-colored to match my tube. .
Drop shadow of choice.
Duplicate and position to desired location.
Bow of choice. Flergs kit doesn’t have one.
Open, Copy and Paste your tube.
Resize as needed. Position to desired location.
Add EyeCandy5 Impact Perspective Shadow
Settings: Drop Shadow, 90 degrees, Center offset distance 1.93
Overall opacity 100, overall blur, shadow color black
Add Copy Right
Add name
Add your Name
Apply Eye Candy 4, Gradient Glow
Settings: Medium, white 3
Drop shadow of choice
Copy Merged, Open and Paste into Animation Shop.
Open sno_ani02
Duplicate your image till you have 19 frames.
Edit select all, Propagate Paste.
Sno_ani2 edit select all, edit copy
Paste into your image.
Copy and paste till you have covered your image to you liking.
Resize 500x500, save.
Save.
I hope you enjoyed my tut.
Thank you, Peace
This tutorial was written on November 18, 2009 any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
New Image 556x556
Flood fill with white
Open a paper of choice
Open mask, right click on paper layer,
New Mask, From Image, Source Luminance,
Checked Invert Mask Data ok.
Merge Group
Open branch resize 30 and 50 position to desired location.
Duplicate mirror, duplicate flip, duplicate mirror
Apply
Eye Candy 5 Nature – Snow Drift Settings
Text 100 pts – Light Dusting to each branch
Drop shadow of choice
Open and resize Flergs_WS_Swirl2B_Cluster
Position to left top, duplicate mirror, merge down,
Duplicate flip. Re-color to match your tube
Add drop shadow of choice.
Open and resize element of choice.
I used Flergs_WS_Ornament2C and, Flergs_WS_Snowflake1
I re-colored to match my tube. .
Drop shadow of choice.
Duplicate and position to desired location.
Bow of choice. Flergs kit doesn’t have one.
Open, Copy and Paste your tube.
Resize as needed. Position to desired location.
Add EyeCandy5 Impact Perspective Shadow
Settings: Drop Shadow, 90 degrees, Center offset distance 1.93
Overall opacity 100, overall blur, shadow color black
Add Copy Right
Add name
Add your Name
Apply Eye Candy 4, Gradient Glow
Settings: Medium, white 3
Drop shadow of choice
Copy Merged, Open and Paste into Animation Shop.
Open sno_ani02
Duplicate your image till you have 19 frames.
Edit select all, Propagate Paste.
Sno_ani2 edit select all, edit copy
Paste into your image.
Copy and paste till you have covered your image to you liking.
Resize 500x500, save.
Save.
I hope you enjoyed my tut.
Thank you, Peace
This tutorial was written on November 18, 2009 any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.




No comments:
Post a Comment